Lighthouse - North Campus
Located near the corner of Fuller and Leonard. Currently houses two separate programs - the Anchor and Port programs. The Anchor is for recently immigrated students. The Port is an evening program helping students up to the age of 22, earn their high school diploma.
7:50am - 3:30pm
8:30am - 3:28pm (M, T, TH)
8:30am - 2:28pm (W)
No school on Fridays
Annual Education Report
Please see this brochure for information regarding the Anchor Program at Lighthouse North.
Lighthouse Academy North’s program welcomes refugees from all over the globe. We have students from Middle Asia, Central America and Africa. The students are as diverse as the languages they speak. Approximately one-third of our students speak one of the various Spanish dialects. The other two-thirds of our students speak a wide variety of languages such as Tigrinya, Arabic, French, Farsi, Swahili, Kinyarwanda, and other African languages. We work closely with the various agencies who support these students and their families..
The Anchor Program provides a variety of student support tools:
- Accepts eligible credits earned in previous schools in U.S and other countries.
- Free bus passes
- Free breakfast/lunch
- Class options beyond core requirements through KCTC (Kent Career line Tech Center) and KTC.
- Regular field trips, college visits and college application and FASFA assistance
- Accepts eligible credits earned in previous schools in U.S and other countries
- Serving students up to the age of 22 years old
- Differentiated Instruction
- Highly trained & committed school staff